DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Track and Trace – How Blockchain is making Supply Chains more Transparent and Efficient” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Supply Chain Management is becoming increasingly complicated, and the key challenges that businesses confront among others are to ensure process transparency and accuracy.
Many companies are investing money to develop an end-to-end, transparent, and robust ecosystem to have a successful supply chain. To that end, blockchain encompasses a permanently recorded digital ledger that is secure to share with multiple parties such as sellers, distributors, retailers, vendors, and end-users. The report examines blockchain technology’s potential to be the digital supply chain’s backbone.
Innovations: presents real-world innovation use cases and examples related to the implementation of blockchain technology by companies as well as startups in the supply chain business function. It casts light on how tech-enabled innovations are transforming every segment of the supply chain business function.
- Innovation Insights: innovation examples by each use cases segment of various sectors to present key trends.
- Vendor Map: represents a sample list of vendors in each use case highlighted in the report.
Reasons to Buy
- No surprise that technology has been a driving force in business transformation for years, but the term ’emerging technologies’ has all of the sudden become the key catalyst to drive the next wave of innovation across sectors.
- The sense of urgency weighs different across different sectors, where the direct customer-facing sectors are at the forefront compared to other capital-intensive sectors. Companies in one sector can take cues from successful innovations in other sectors to either draw analogies with existing products, services, and processes or transfer strategic approaches for a revolutionary transformation.
- Against this backdrop, enterprises need to understand which emerging technologies are impacting their sector and how various companies are implementing them to meet various challenges.
- The innovation landscape report in blockchain in supply chain management covers some of the key trends, use cases, and real-world examples related to the implementation of emerging technologies across the supply chain business function.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Major setbacks with traditional supply chains
3. Key features of blockchain to transform supply chains
4. Vendor map by high-impact use cases
5. Key innovations
5.1 Supply Tracking
5.2 Inventory Management
5.3 Product Authenticity
5.4 Smart Contracts
5.5 Paperless Documentation
6. Implementation challenges of blockchain for supply chains
- ACG inspection
- Aura Blockchain Consortium
- Blockedge Technologies
- Coca Cola
- Dainippon Printing
- Data Gumbo
- De Beers
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Lockheed Martin
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- National Tooling and Machining Association
- Rishabh Software
- Samsung SDS
- Shanghai International Port Group
- SIMBA Chain
- Tech Mahindra
- Zuellig Pharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wxrfrr